Friday, March 09, 2007


Boise man reported missing
- Idaho Statesman
Edition Date: 03/09/07
A Boise man who recently had brain surgery was reported missing by his family, Ada County Sheriff's officials said.

Leroy Wooters, 35, was heading to work Wednesday for the first time since his surgery. He has not been seen since, Ada County Sheriff’s Lt. Pat Schneider said. His family is worried about his mental state because of the surgery.

Wooters is 5 feet 9 inches tall with blond hair and blue eyes and a scar on his head. He was last seen wearing blue jeans and a Khaki colored Cabelas shirt with his name embroidered on it. He was last seen driving a maroon and tan 2006 Ford F-150 extended cab truck with license plate 74LXE.

Anyone who sees Wooters should not approach him and instead call Ada County Dispatch at 377-6790.

3 comments:

Tammie said...

My uncle Leroy was found today and is under evaluation in the hospital. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I'll be in Boise until next Thursday. God answers!!!
Tammie

Anonymous said...

http://www.2news.tv/

Here's the news coverage.

Bless ya'll

Anonymous said...

Well, I saw my uncle Leroy last night for the first time during visitation. I underestimated my reaction, it was very emotional. As I held onto him, I felt like I was hugging someone who had resurrected from the dead. Note to self: 'Don't take hugs and stuff for granted ever again. Love like there is no tomorrow!'