Saturday, July 07, 2007

This is unheard of...

Well, this story is a continuation from July 4th-6th. July 4th was a Saturday back in 1992 and as you have already read…God did some amazing things. Without further adieu...

On Tuesday, July 7th I was still on cloud ninety-nine or a hundred ninety-nine by then. I went to work and my co-worker that day happened to be a girl named Juhree. She wasn’t someone who I felt comfortable coming right out and sharing my 4th Story. We only worked together for one hour. I came to work at 1:00 p.m. and her shift ended at 2:00 p.m.

But, before her shift ended you are not going to believe the words that came out of her mouth! As with Jennifer and Christie, Juhree noticed that I was on top of the world and commented the fact. Then the most unheard of thing was uttered, “Last night I was reading my bible and…” I interrupted, “You read WHAT?”

My bible, now let me finish…” she stated, “…sometimes I hold my bible up and let it fall open to a page then I read what’s on that page. Last night it spoke directly into my life.”

I was stunned, “You mean you have a bible?” Yes was her obvious answer and she went on to tell me that she keeps it on her coffee table at all times. Now the door was open for me to tell her about my bible.

I told her all about this guy coming by to see my brother and how he could ‘see’ pain in my eyes. I went on to tell her about the headache, the tears, the couch, the prayer...I paused. It dawned on me that two out of the three of my prayer requests were answered. 1) My life had changed and 2) He was giving me friends with which to go to church. I even went to the employee closet and brought out my bible to show her Psalm 6. She agreed to go to church with Jennifer, Christie and I. Day #3—Friend#3

No comments: