Friday, July 06, 2007

Can You Believe It...



...Monday, July 6th rolled around and I was still on cloud ninety-nine. I went to work and my co-worker that night happened to be a girl named Christie. She was from my hometown and we had hit it off. I felt comfortable coming right out and sharing my 4th Story with her.

I told her all about this guy coming by to see my brother and how he could ‘see’ pain in my eyes. I went on to tell her about the headache, the tears, the couch, the prayer and finally the message from God. I even went to the employee closet and brought out my bible to show her Psalm 6. She commented that ever since she’d been in Lubbock she wanted to attend church, but she didn’t want to go alone. Well shucks, I said, come with Jennifer and me. She said okay! Day #2—Friend#2

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't God awesome His love just grows and grows and grows......as long as we let it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tammie said...

That is my point exactly...we never know who is watching and who we impact in either direction! Thank you for your encouragement...it means a lot to me.

Jackie said...

I cherish your stories,Tammie Girl!

Love ya...