Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sweet Moment...

Yesterday, I giggled when I saw Baldo in his little red pickup round the corner with Dawg in the back. And awwwee, while looking out the window today...I saw Dawg on the sidewalk near the post office.

All of a sudden, Armando drove by in the City truck and Dawg was off to the races. He leads rather than follows, and even though he didn't have a clue exactly where Armando was headed to weedeat he took his place in front of the truck. While still in my eyeshot, Armando pulled over and let Dawg load up. It warms my heart when I see others lovin' on my kid. And I bet Nano and Pa just eat it up when we love on Peanut.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit, if The Father stands at the Window grinning from ear to ear when we minister to Hiz Kiz.

No comments: