Friday, February 05, 2010

New Digs...

I am on the verge of having a new office. Sounds crazy, but it's at the bank. And I'm really 'expecting' to have more time to write. Yea, that sounds even crazier...I know, huh? Home and Office are merging a bit too much, lately. I also fully expect to support my heavy drinking habit.



I bought a bar! And did I forget to mention that my addiction to Carmel Frappucinos is ferocious. I intend to learn 'the trade' of Barista. Although, too much coffee might make me jikky, but all the more beneficial for writing, right? Gotta support the Goree economy!




Kent will have a loft in this amazing structure. I think we'd be amiss to call it his office. He might nap and hibernate there so, I am calling it his 'Man Cave'. Here is a pic of the innards of the circular stairway that will look like a tree when it's all said and done. I think we'll lose the blue tarp, tho. hehe

More than anything, we are excited to repurpose this gorgeous downtown relic. We are investing in Our Town and expecting great things here.

No comments: