Thursday, November 02, 2006

One Night With The King




Well, Kent took me out on the town for our 10th first blind date anniversary. We watched a romantic movie and he tried to order hot chocolate at the restuarant for me, but they didn't have any. Bummer...but, that didn't spoil the movie.

I knew going into this movie that I was going to be spiritually 'moved' into the throne room of my King. The story of Esther is one of my favorites and God had already prepared me to look at this from a 'bride of Christ' perspective. Any and most woman can easily put themselves into the role of Esther, but to identify with the reality that I am the Princess that 'will' have Him, the King, someday is a much deeper truth. And that He lavishes me with beauty treatments, i.e. the Holy Spirit, in preparation for that Day. My words cannot touch how I really feel. I long for intimacy with my Jesus, beyond the veil moments with Him and Him alone.

No comments: