Sunday, September 26, 2010

Get off my toes...

Whew, Beth Moore needs to get off my feet. Watched a video session where she discussed the three who were thrown into the fiery furnace. In their case, the Lord didn't deliver them 'from' the fire, but thru it. I'll be the first to pray for any and all deliverance FROM a fiery trial. Then there is the third scenario...ultimate healing in Heaven. Probably the best case scenario on that end of it, but not on the earth end.

I don't even know how many years it's been since Miss Dulah passed away...the ultimate healing scenario. All I know is that it messed with me. Made me gun shy in regards to praying BIG for someone elses healing. What I know is this, my heart isn't bleeding over it anymore. Beth nailed me and conviction came today...it was unbelief that led to despair, disappointment, etc. God forgive me and help me NOT go there this time...

I prayed BIG last weekend at a walk...blind to see and lame foot to grow...seems I'm back 'on'. But, I guess HE knew I needed the reminder because over the weekend I heard that my 'healed' Aunt Sue's cancer is back and all over. The doctor sent her home to...well...die. Do I have the guts to ask HIM again to heal? Is this the vehicle that HE wants her to drive home? Is HE ready to see her face to face? HUGE, Lord, yes You are!

No comments: